MENU

April 6, 2012

Cemeteries & Tacos...

Erin and I went on a mini cemetery hunt in Queens today, so after wandering around looking at headstones we headed over to Tortilleria Nixtamal to have lunch. I found out about the place on Forkly a few weeks back, but apparently it was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives recently.

Seeing as it was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives and it is my second Triple D restaurant (My favorite Cuban restaurant in Queen was featured on the show a few months ago) that I've been to I decided I needed a sweet little logo in case I end up eating at another place featured on the show (I have also been to places featured on Man v. Food & Sugar High).

What We Ordered:
  • Guacamole - $6.00
  • Bean & Avocado Taco - $2.50 ← Me
  • Shrimp Taco - $3.00 ← We each ordered one
  • Fish Tacos (3) - $8.00 ← I gave one to Erin
  • Barbacoa Taco - $3.00 ← Erin
  • Pork Taco - $2.50 ← Erin
  • Coca Cola (From Mexico) - $No Clue ← We each had two
  • Tres Leches Cake - $4.00 ← We each got our own piece





Everything was so yummy and fresh. I wish I could eat here once a week. If you have a chance to stop in, do it because it they have such awesome food.

No comments :

Post a Comment