MENU

April 10, 2012

Crap My Coworkers Actually Said...


Here it is! The first week of "Crap That My Coworkers Actually Said" Thank you Carolyn (@papersquared) for the idea!

I only have one gem this week because I had a few days off from work last week, but I thought it was a good one.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amy: Um... Can I ask you a question?

Misfit: Sure!

Amy: Well, I bought these earrings during my lunch break ::Shows me a pair of leaf earrings:: Um... Are they cannabis leaves? ...I don't know what I was thinking buying them...

Misfit: Nope... Those are not cannabis leaves. Those are regular old leaves...

Amy: Oh good! I wouldn't known without you.

Misfit: Glad to be of service. For future reference this is what a cannabis leaf looks like ::Draws a picture::

Amy: Oooohhh! Okay! Thanks!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No comments :

Post a Comment