A constant vacation hands down! I'd love to be constantly traveling. It would be amazing.
2. What is your favorite book? (It can be any book!)
You can't ask a Librarian this! I honestly have some many favorite books for so many different reasons. Here is a mix of my favorite adult and children's books...
- "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk
- "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo
- "The Random House Book Of Poetry For Children"
- "Madeline" by Ludwig Bemelmans
- "Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire" by J.K. Rowling
I want to be on Say Yes To The Dress (2007-Present) whenever Justin proposes to me. Once he pops the question I'm calling a friend of mine who works for the show and I'm getting my ass to Kleinfeld's. There will be blog posts and pictures and videos when this all happens.
4. What is your favorite form of exercise? (Running, Zumba, step, etc)
Even though I'm not very good at it and I've only gone to two classes, I really enjoy Zumba. It is such a good workout and it's so fun to do.
5. What is one thing that you've never tried but are CONVINCED you hate? (Foods, activities, etc)
Hamburgers. I've never had one but they gross me out (I don't like meat).
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
Is having a wealth of stupid knowledge a hidden talent? I know so many stupid random facts. People who end up listening to me ramble on various topics tell me I should be on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (1998-Present) or something.
7. What's the best prank you've ever pulled?
I'm not big prank person.