MENU

May 9, 2012

Seven Questions...

 
 This was taken somewhere in Upstate New York in 2010

1. You just invented the next big thing! What is it called and what does it do?
I don't know what I'd call it but it would be something to keep people from getting fat.

2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm totally a fighter.

3. It's almost mothers day- if you could tell your mom anything, what would it be?
I already tell my mother everything so there is nothing to say good or bad.

4. Do you like your hair curly, wavy, or straight?
I like when my hair is pin straight the best, but my boyfriend likes it curly. 

5. If it was your last day to live, what would you do?
Run "Julia" over with my car and then do inappropriate things with my boyfriend until I die.

6. What color are your eyes? Do you like the color?
My eyes are brown. I'm okay with being a brown eyed girl. Blue would have been nice though...

7. Fish, beef, poultry, wild game, or tofu?
Fish all the way, I don't typically eat meat with the exception of bacon once in a blue moon.

4 comments :

  1. You could call the invention NoPhat!
    p.s. Can you getting working on that??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I wish I could think of something that would work.

      Delete
  2. If you met the person I'd run over you'd understand why I was doing it. LOL.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the second half of your last day plans, haha!

    ReplyDelete