MENU

May 9, 2012

Birchbox: May 2012...

My May Birchbox came in today and here it is...

• Algenist Complete Eye Renwal Balm • Ojon Volumizing Shampoo •
• Color Club Nail Polish in Disco Nap • Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream •

When I heard that Birchbox was doing Gossip Girl themed boxes I was super excited because I love Gossip Girl, but this box is kinda eh. I mean, what do these things really have to do with Gossip Girl? Okay, I got some gold nail polish which could be luxe a la the nature of the show. I'll even give them the eye cream only because on Monday nights episode ("The Fugitives") Blair was talking about replacing her mother's expensive eye cream that she used up while she was gone. But everything else? Not really so Gossip Girl to me.

That all being said, it isn't as bad as some of my boxes have been but it also isn't stellar. Lets wait and see what happens with next months box, I'm not just ready to give up on Birchbox.

3 comments :

  1. oooo how pretty!! so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten mine yet... I just got my email today that it's being sent. I'm nervous to get it since Iv'e seen 2 reviews and so far not so good!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't the best box ever but I've been happy with other boxes I've gotten. I just expected more from this box because it was Gossip Girl themed.

      Delete