MENU

May 23, 2012

Seven Questions...

Big ass calzone!!! What I survived on in college 2007.

1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (Eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
I like shabby chic, DIY kinda stuff. Honestly, my future house is gonna be a cluster fuck and I look forward to sharing it all with you whenever I get one. 

2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
Best trip ever is hands down mine and Erin's trip to Europe in 2010. Yay 25th birthday presents to one's self! We had the best time seeing all of those countries and doing randomness in them.
I'm hoping that our road trip in August to Reighly, North Carolina will be epic in its own right.

3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
I don't even want an exotic pet, I just want a pet duck! I love love love ducks.

4. Do you snore? (You can be honest, we're all friends here)
Yup, but it I do depending on how I sleep. I've actually had Justin threaten to kill me in the middle of the night if I didn't stop snoring. My college roommate once told me I sometimes sounded like I was drowning in my sleep.

5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
Curse a lot, cry, call my mom and then AAA.

6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
I want a new laptop so I can be the best blogger I can be.

7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
I cannot wait to call in sick and go to the beach with Erin. We'll drink wine, swim and tan. It'll be amazing.

4 comments :

  1. Oooh... I like shabby chic too! Misfit Librarian, I found you on Gentri Lee's site. I enjoyed your 7 Questions! Come visit me sometime :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome preseNt to yourself! I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete