MENU

June 12, 2012

"Julia" Makes Me Want To Scream...

"Julia" drove me crazy at work today and I wasn't even dealing with her directly. Every time we have a reading club at our library she is put in charge of the teen volunteers and for some reason every year she does the same stupid crap. Like she doesn't have a flashdrive with all of the volunteer instructions saved, so every year she has to write a new one up and she has a hard time doing it even though nothing has changed from the year before. Also she has trouble remembering the fact that every year, year after year that the three reading clubs are color coded. They are always green, blue and yellow for the babies, kiddies and tween/teens. I don't understand.

All day today she kept asking people stupid questions about stuff she should know like the back of her hand. I don't know what is wrong with this woman!! Listening to her ask questions about all of these things just made me want to scream today. I don't know if I can handle listening to all of the same things tomorrow.

1 comment :

  1. And suddenly the grammar, spelling, and logical errors riddling those forms makes sense!

    ReplyDelete