MENU

June 10, 2012

June Birchbox & Glam Bag...

I was so excited when I came home from spending the weekend at Justin's to find that both my June Birchbox and Glam Bag came in!
• Ada Cosmetics Bronzer • Masqueology Brightening Mask •
• Likewise Facial Moisturizer +  Sun Protectant SPF 50 •
• theBalm Stainiac • Cynthia Rowley BAND-AIDs •

I'm pretty happy with my June Birchbox but I am sad I wasn't one of the people that got Stilla One Step Bronzer, c'est la vie. I do love that I got Cynthia Rowley BAND-AIDs instead of getting a Tili Bag. Everything else seems like interesting things to try, so my Birchbox subscription lives on.

• Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Mousturizer •
• NYX Round Lipstick • Living proof. frizz Nourishing Styling Cream •
• Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen •
I must say that I liked the content of this Glam Bag way more than my first bag last month. I was super excited for the Philosophy Take a Deep Breath gel because I was actually looking at it on Sephora earlier in the day. All of the products are things that I would use, I have a bunch of NYX Round Lipsticks (Not in the color I received) and I love the bag that it came in (I love anything covered in glitter). Overall, I will keep up My Glam subscription for another month.

2 comments :