MENU

June 20, 2012

Seven Questions...

Erin and I annoyed because we couldn't find our friend after standing in the sun all day at Pride in 2009

1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)
Normally when I'm sick I make myself a pot of fish soup and eat that in between all of the naps I take on the couch. I also watch The Joy of Painting (1983-1994) when I'm sick.

2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
I need to be inspired to be motivated, so when I feel uninspired I tend to read various magazines (I don't stick to one type. I can draw inspiration from a fashion magazine or a parenting magazine), I look at different websites and blogs and I take time to breathe.

3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
A combination of the two to be honest.

4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
Hmm... I think I'd like to be a mermaid because they get to live in the ocean and swim around all day messing with sailors.

5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
My weakness is cheese and I'm trying to break up with it but we have an abusive relationship.

6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
Shake their hand (Firmly, I'm not a weak hand shaker) and say hi!

7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
I only grocery shop when I want to cook something. I make a mental list of all of the ingredients that I'll need to make the dish in question and go shopping. My method is flawed, I always forget something. I'm a bad person, I don't bring my own bags but only because we have Nella and need plastic bags.

No comments :

Post a Comment