MENU

June 20, 2012

Hello Summer...

It's officially summer everyone and I don't know why, but I'm super excited about it! I can't wait to spend tons of time at the beach, going on random adventures and heading out on the road trip that Erin & I have planned for the end of August.

Since I'm in such a summery mood I thought I'd share my summer playlist with you guys. I warn you, this is an odd little summer playlist but every song on the list reminds me of summer for my own little odd reasons. I would love to know what songs scream summer to you.


Summer Playlist 2012 by Misfit Librarian on Grooveshark


The song above that most reminds me of summer is "Wish You Were Here" by Incubus. I love being able to open all of the windows in my car (The AC in my car is kinda shot) and blasting it as I drive anywhere on Long Island. It's always one of my favorite days of the year when I realize that I can do it. I know it's silly but it make me happy.

MISFIT'S SUMMERS PAST...

No comments :

Post a Comment