MENU

June 20, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Foxy Whiskers...

BLOGTWITTERBLOGLOVIN'HELLOCOTTONPINTEREST

What made you start blogging?
Blog land always seemed like such a welcoming community and I really wanted to be a part of it. After reading so many blogs, I thought "why not!" and started up Foxy Whiskers once the time felt right.

What is one thing you've learned since you've started?
That you have no one to answer to except yourself. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks and there should never be any pressure to blog. Also, make sure you enjoy it and never let it get in the way of spending time with loved ones!

If you had no followers would you continue to blog?
Absolutely! I really enjoy dabbling in graphic design and photography, and have found that blogging allows me to creatively combine the two.

Are there any bloggers out there that you aspire to be like, but in your own way?
I read a lot of fashion blogs and adore the creative outfits that so many fashion bloggers manage to pull of! I'd love to be more creative and out going with my outfit choices and love looking towards fashion blogs for inspiration.

Do you have any recurring blog entries that you do? (i.e. -- Wednesday Wishlist, Thrifting Thursday, etc.)
I try to, but at this stage I mainly blog randomly under four categories; sweet treats, adventures, dress ups and instagram weekly.

Do you have any advise for other bloggers out there?
I see so many bloggers cut and paste images and words from other websites. I would encourage bloggers to pioneer their own content, because no one wants to look at or read recycled articles! Reading personally written original articles is so much more interesting!

Where do you draw inspiration from?
I love reading magazines. My favourite is an Australian Magazine called Frankie. Check out their website, it's the cuter than a kitten in a bow-tie. Pinterest is also great for inspiring images and DIY's too. I'm loving Pinterest for home decorating ideas at the moment!

No comments :

Post a Comment