MENU

June 2, 2012

Tacos, Catch & The Mets...

Today was another one of those day I spent at Citi Field with Justin watching the Mets, but it was slightly different than the way we normally go about a baseball game day. Since the game didn't start until 4:10pm, Justin and I decided that we'd head into Queens early to pick up tickets and have lunch at Tortilleria Nixtamal. We had ourselves a little Mexican feast and then we headed over to the creepy parking lot across from Citi Field, where we had a couple of drinks and played catch. Yup, my boyfriend and I play catch. We always have our baseball gloves (Yes, I have a baseball glove) in the trunk of his car, so we had funny showing up the other dudes playing catch in the parking lot.

Eventually we went into the ball park and watched the game, but I really enjoyed the pregameness more. It was just a fun little day out with my love.

No comments :

Post a Comment