MENU

August 15, 2012

Honda Civic Tour 2012: Linkin Park & Incubus...


Tonight I went with my sister to see the Honda Civic Tour at Jones Beach because Incubus was playing with Linkin Park and we always have to go see Incubus when they play in New York.

Some band names Mutemath opened and as always I didn't pay attention to the opening band. After they got off Incubus came on in the pouring rain and basically played their album A Crow Left Of The Murder (2004) which I have torn feelings about because I do enjoy that album but I would have enjoyed hearing some of their other stuff.

Once Incubus finished their set it stopped raining and after a quick stage change Linkin Park came on. They were really good but I haven't listened to their new album what-so-ever and I have listened to their previous albums in like forever, but that being said they sounded awesome.

Overall it was a good concert, we had a great time even though it rained the majority of the time. I can't wait for my next concert!


INCUBUS SETLIST
  1. Adolescents
  2. Nice to Know You
  3. The Warmth
  4. Megalomaniac
  5. If Not Now, When?
  6. A Crow Left of the Murder
  7. Talk Shows on Mute
  8. A Certain Shade of Green
  9. Anna Molly
  10. In the Company of Wolves
  11. Promises, Promises
  12. Drive
  13. Pardon Me
  14. Rebel Girls
  15. (live debut)
  16. Sick Sad Little World
  17. Aqueous Transmission

LINKIN PARK SETLIST
  1. Faint
  2. Papercut
  3. Given Up
  4. With You
  5. Somewhere I Belong
  6. New Divide
  7. Victimized / QWERTY
  8. Lying From You
  9. Lies Greed Misery
  10. Points of Authority
  11. Waiting for the End
  12. Breaking the Habit
  13. Leave Out All the Rest / Shadow of the Day / Iridescent
  14. The Catalyst
  15. Lost in the Echo
  16. Numb
  17. What I've Done
  18. One Step Closer
  19. Burn It Down
  20. In the End
  21. Bleed It Out 

No comments :

Post a Comment