Random night out drinking in Binghamton, NY 2007.
1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?
I am not. I got my masters degree in January 2011 and I've been taking a break from school because I went nonstop from preschool through my masters. I will go back maybe next year to start working on my PHD.
2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."Nope. No clue. But I'll give you 10 points if you can name the movie this quote is from...
"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing."3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc?
My school wasn't really separated by the normal high school cliques. I hung out with who I liked.
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
5. If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?
None of them. They all happened the way they did for a reason & I am who I am because of it.
6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?
Both throughout the course of my life. Packed in elementary and school lunch in middle & high school.
7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?
Last day of school because it meant freedom for a few months.