MENU

August 7, 2012

Influenster: Latina Beauty VoxBox...

 A few months ago I signed up for Influenster, which is a free program that sends out sporadic boxes (They call them VoxBoxes) filled with full size & samples size products to members based on surveys that they fill out. I qualified for the most recent VoxBox which was based around the theme Latina Beauty.
• VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips • NYC Liquid Lipshine (Nude York City) •
• Bath & Body Works Shea-Enriched Signature Collection Shower Gel (Sweet Pea) •
• Hawaiian Tropics Hydration Lotion Sunscreen • Always Radiant Infinity Pads •
• Always Tampax Radiant Collection •
Since I obviously just got the box and it's after 10:00pm I haven't tried anything out just yet, but when I do I'll let you know how I feel about them. I mean, I've used other products by Bath & Body Works, Hawaiian Tropics, Always & NYC and liked them, so how much could these products by them differ to the point where I'd hate them?
All of the products mentioned above were sent to me free for review. 
All opinions stated about said items are my honest evaluation of them.

No comments :

Post a Comment