TO ACCEPT THIS FUN AWARD YOU MUST...
1. List eleven things about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions that the tagger asked.
3. Create eleven questions of your own for the people you nominate.
3. Choose up to eleven bloggers & link them to your post.
5. Absolutely NO tag backs.
6. ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I am the youngest librarian on staff at my job.
2. I've been dating Justin for almost nine and a half years.
3. I hate going outside when it rains because I hate getting wet.
4. I love side-scrolling Mario games.
5. I was originally a psychology major in college.
6. I love cemeteries, haunted places and ghosts.
7. I sleep on top of my blankets instead of underneath.
8. My favorite comic is Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore.
9. I have the Dewey Decimal number 027.6623 tattooed under a stack of books on my ankle.
10. I collect records and listen to them on my Crosley CR249 BK Keepsake USB Turntable.
11. I am constantly looking for a book stamped with the date March 4th, 1985 on it.
MY ANSWERS TO JAKE'S QUESTIONS1. What is your favorite band?
Incubus. I'm actually going to see them for the 7th time next Wednesday night.
2. Who is your favorite singer?
It's a tie between Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera and Adele
3. What is the first music video you ever remember seeing?
Hmm... Memories of "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot pops into my mind but I don't think it was the first.
4. Do you sing?
I do. I was a dubbed a first soprano in high school with a decent range.
5. What is your least favorite musical genre?
6. Do you play an instrument?
Nope. I tried learning how to play flute when I was in elementary school, but that didn't work out for me. Neither did learning how to play piano which sucks because my father teaches piano part-time.
7. What is your favorite song?
I don't have one favorite song. I have favorite songs by artists and bands. Here are my favorites from my favorite bands...
8. If you could go to any concert in the world, what would it be?
I'd love to go to one of those big European rock concerts.
9. If you could have one talent without putting forth any effort, what would it be?
I don't actually know... Is that bad?
10. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I love Jason Segal.
11. If you could trade lives with anyone in the world, who would it be?
I wouldn't want to trade lives with anyone permanently, but I'd like to see what it would be like to Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj for a day.
MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS FOR MY BLOGGERS
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
2. What is the last book you read?
3. If you could change anything about yourself would you? What would you change?
4. Who is your favorite superhero?
5. It's midnight and you want a snack, what do you grab to eat?
6. Celebrity "Marry, Fuck, Kill" go!
7. What is your favorite accessory?
8. Do you collect anything? If so what?
9. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
10. Do you owe anything library fines?
11. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
ELEVEN BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING
1. Emily from Tea Tree Vintage
2. Jessica from Living The LA Life
3. Jessie from Young Georgia Love
4. Elise from The Jersey Flower
5. Lou from Foxy Whiskers
6. Cait Emma from Linen & Leaves
7. Maggie from Finding Myself
8. Lenni from Imprimatur/At The Quill's Mercy
9. Meghan from Adventures In Mediocrity
10. Leila from Confection
11. Bibliotecher from Confessions From The Information Desk