MENU

August 22, 2012

Seven Questions...

 Swarovski what what! 2008
1. Bold or Understated?
Bold. Totally bold.

2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
Water bottle. I'm pretty sure I can fashion a weapon out of something in the wilderness and I don't need a book to be entertained. But I do need something to put water in when I find some.

3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
What?!

4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
I'm showy so I'd have to go with one legendary act of service. I have to go out with a bang!

5. Happiness is ________. (One word; fill in the blank)
Is it sad nothing pops into my head?


6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
Nope. I smile like a fool when I laugh.

7. Do you pop your knuckles? 
I do that and crack my neck. It freaks people out when I crack my neck.

2 comments :