MENU

August 20, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award...

Last week the wonderful Emily over at Tea Tree Vintage nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award, which was super sweet and awesome of her! Thank you! Thank you!

THE RULES
1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog  post & link back to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow.
3. Include 7 random things about yourself in your post.
4. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm a Youth Services Librarian that hates kiddie songs.
2. I hope to one day open a coffee shop with Phil -- We have the name picked out & everything.
3. My sister & I are planning on getting matching tattoos of roses for our Abuela on our feet.
4. I've had my nosed pierced for the past seven years.
5. For some reason I'm always on vacation during my father's birthday (August 24th).
6. I feel really bad when I can't find what a patron is looking for.
7.  My favorite comfort meal is buttered elbows with chunks of mozzarella.

THE NOMINEES ARE...
1. Small Review
2. Fresh To Death
3. Yuli Conversations
4. Stubborn Delight
5. Life In Beta
6. Gentri Lee
7. Ellie's Ramblings
8. It's Like A Potato
9. Kate B McLeod
10. My Joy & My Delight
11. Amy Is Thinking
12. Alisha & Brandon
13. Inside The Life Of A Goddess
14. Keys & Kettles
15. Paper Crane Library

1 comment :

  1. Mmmmm, that makes me really hungry for some good cheese and pasta. *drools*

    Oh! And you're most welcome, you deserve it!
    :]



    Xo,
    ♥ Em
    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete