MENU

September 12, 2012

Seven Questions...

 This was at Binghamton University's 2007 Relay for Life event at God knows what hour

1. Do you have any weird food combinations that you love?
I can't think of any off the top if my head. But as a child I loved black beans & rice with creamy Italian dressing.

2. Have you ever written a blog post, published it, then immediately deleted it?
No. I've written stuff and decided not to publish it, but I've never published and deleted a post.

3. What is a hair style you wish you could pull off, but would never be brave enough to try?
None. You're talking to the chick that cut off all of her hair and did the Rihanna hair cut. Also I dye my hair pink and/or purple all the time.

4. Would you rather have to always use the sun to tell the time or directions by the stars?

Directions by the stars. 

5. What is a fall trend that you are excited to try?
As excited as I am for fall I haven't actually looked into any of the fall trends.

6. Who is your style icon?
I love the styles of these bloggers; Keiko Lynn, Le Blog de Betty, Le Blog de Big Beauty & Need Help Dressing?.

7. What's your favorite outdoor activity? 
I love going to the beach and swimming. I also love me a good picnic in the park.

No comments :

Post a Comment