MENU

October 27, 2012

Influenster Hawaiian Tropic Brand Challenge Winner...

A few weeks ago I got an e-mail from Influenster letting me know that I had been chosen as a Hawaiian Tropic Brand Challenge Winner for participating in their 2012 Latina Beauty VoxBox and completing the brand challenges associated with Hawaiian Tropics. Being a winner I was informed that I'd be receiving a gift package courtesy of Hawaiian Tropic and it came in!

• Hawaiian Tropic Silk SPF 30 • Aloha Kiss Lip Gloss (Island Berry) • Towel • T-Shirt •

How sweet is this little gift package?!

These product was given to me for free. Any opinions expressed have not been sponsored or solicited by anyone, but if you wanna send me free stuff I'd totally take it, try it & give you my honest opinion of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment