MENU

October 27, 2012

Sandy, Can't You See I'm In Misery...

I can't believe that a little over a year after dealing with the hype and all of the crap that came along with Hurricane Irene that we possibly have to do it all over again.

I wasn't even worried about anything but yesterday I had Justin e-mailing me about hurricane supplies, my parents were talking about getting everything out of out den because it tends to flood, etc. So now I don't know what to think. Like, should I actually prepare to leave and go to Justin's place or should I stick around my house and ride the sucker out if it does hit (My father has refused to leave our house the handful of times hurricanes have been scheduled to hit Long Island). I guess I'll just have to wait to see if they evacuate the south shore like last time.
My Hurricane Archive From Irene
Hurricane Preparation...
Hurricane To Do List...
Misfit Evacuation Essentials...
Ready Or Not, A Hurricane Is Coming...

No comments :

Post a Comment