MENU

November 8, 2012

I Don't Love Trash...

It's been about ten days since Sandy hit and I'd like to say things are slowly getting back to normal but I don't feel like they are just yet. Everything is still the same but covered in snow, at least it seems that way to me.

Since the last time I wrote a post I've left Justin's place and I've been staying at my uncle's house -- I didn't leave Justin's because I wanted to, my parents insisted that I stay at my uncle's with them because his house is closer to ours than Justin's and they needed my help cleaning the house up. So, I've been going back and forth with my mother to our house to get things done.

In those trips back and forth I took a bunch of pictures of the neighborhood and here are some of them...
It's all just so depressing seeing pieces of people's lives just sitting on the curb, and these are just from my block and a few of the surrounding ones. It's just ridiculous that this is what the whole city looks like. I also can't believe that on top of all of this we just had a nor'easter yesterday and there is now snow covering all of this garbage.

I don't understand what we did to piss Mother Nature off.

3 comments :

  1. Gosh these pictures are so depressing... thanks for posting them though, it brings me closer to what everyone is going through on the other side of the country. Hope things get better soon.

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember last year we had some flooding in the UK and people's things were out on the street like that but no where near as many things as that.

    I really hope everything gets back to some kind of normal soon.

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete