MENU

January 26, 2013

The Facts Of Me...


FACT: As of next month Justin & I will have been dating for 10 years

FACT: My undergrad degree is in English because I needed to change my major after failing Psych Stats
FACT: Erin & I hated each other in middle school, as well as freshman year of high school

FACT: I only own two pairs of socks and I steal other peoples to wear when socks are necessary

FACT: I constantly have on HGTV or Food Network
FACT: As a child I refused to wear jeans

 FACT: People are shocked when I tell them I'm a librarian, they think I'm a makeup artist, teacher, artist, etc.

FACT: I believe in ghosts, as well as other paranormal things

FACT: I go to New York Comic Con every year for work

FACT: I have one tattoo

FACT: I cry every time I hear "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole


♥ FACT: I am slightly obsessed with Elle blogger Elsa Billgren & wish I could be her

FACT: My favorite non-alcoholic drink is an Arnold Palmer (Half iced tea & lemonade)

FACT: I'm a wealth of stupid facts & had a coworker tell me I should be on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

FACT: I curse like a sailor in everyday life (I try very hard not to curse here on my blog)

FACT: I love cemeteries

FACT: I collect old cameras, jade Buddahs, shots glasses, nail polish, matchbooks & card catalog cabinets

FACT: I am obsessed with Instagram (MisfitLibrarian)
FACT: I love shopping at thrift stores

FACT: I'm 27-years-old and I've only been to three weddings my whole life

FACT: I want a PHD in Library and Information Science

FACT: I make noises when you poke me

FACT: I love dying my hair unnatural colors and have been doing so since I was 12-years-old

FACT: I love blogging

No comments :

Post a Comment