MENU

January 23, 2013

Twenty-Five Things That Make Me Happy...

After everything that has happened in the last month and a half (My mom being in the hospital, me getting sick, cutting my finger open on New Year's Day, etc) I figured it was time to think happy thoughts and start being more positive again. So here is my attempt to start doing so, I give you my newest list of twenty-five things that make me happy...

  1. Finding money with a Where's George stamp on it
  2. Tea parties
  3. Seeing that I have a comment on one of my blog posts
  4. Laying in a bed, watching TV & drinking wine with Erin & Maria
  5. Buying a new journal/notebook to write and doodle in
  6. Footie pajamas
  7. My daily greeting from Nella when I get home from work
  8. Heated blankets
  9. Knowing the first thing out of Phil's mouth when he calls me is "¡Hola Bitchtits!" (Weird I know...)
  10. Doctor Who references
  11. Finding a hidden can of Diet Cherry Pepsi in the fridge
  12. Glitter
  13. Staying in & playing video games with my boys
  14. Long hugs from Justin
  15. Finding a new place that makes French macaroons
  16. My friend's kids
  17. Knowing that searching Pinterest at work is considered doing work
  18. Cooking for people
  19. Headbutts from Erin's cat Star
  20. Surprise visits from my friends while I'm at work
  21. Getting mail
  22. Homemade Rice Krispie Treats
  23. Incorporate my random knowledge into everyday conversations (I know a lot of stupid things)
  24. When kids at the library draw me pictures
  25. Fondue
I'd love to know what makes you happy, leave me a comment bellow and let me know!

Adventures of a Misfit Librarian

2 comments :

  1. Chocolate, chocolate makes me happy! (In any form :-)) Love your list!

    ReplyDelete