MENU

February 7, 2013

Getting My Craft On...

Since my library still isn't open to the public and I'm doing various odd tasks or whatever you'd like to call them, I decided yesterday that I was going to make a bunch of craft demos for story times I'd like to do when we are once again open for business or as an outreach type program. And since I think my crafts are pretty flipping cute I decided to share them all with you (Exciting, I know), so maybe you can get inspired to be a little crafty today.
I found some version of all of the crafts above on Pinterest, so if you're interested in instructions you can find them if you click on my "Crafts For The Library" board.
On a side note, I know I haven't been the most exciting person as of late (I mean, aside from possibly breaking stuff and needing stitches) but I have a few interesting things coming up next week that I can't wait to share with all of you! I hope you're all out there doing wonderful things!

No comments :

Post a Comment