MENU

February 4, 2013

Oreo's Fight In The Library...

So, who saw the Oreo commercial that aired last night during the Super Bowl set in a library? How amazing was it?! I can't tell you how amused, yet mortified I was watching it -- The thought of someone knocking over bookshelves makes me want to cry. But yeah, I absolutely loved it and must say that it is now one of my favorite advertisements set in a library (And I've seen/posted a handful over the years). Good job Oreo!

If you missed it, here it is for your viewing pleasure...

3 comments :

  1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    It's what I have always imagined my last day would be at the library, except I'd probably do it at my old branch, I like the one I'm currently at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. If I got fired I'd probably cause a shit storm like that.

      Delete
  2. AHahahahahaa!!! Missed it entirely, thanks for posting! Many a study-turned-historical-debate session back in grad school were thisclose to ending that way-- so funny

    ReplyDelete