MENU

April 14, 2013

Sunday Social...

1. When Did You Join Twitter?
I joined Twitter (@aoam_librarian) around the time I started blogging, so like 2010.

2. Who Is Your Favorite Non-Celeb To Follow?
I'm lame and I love @90sgirlproblem

3. Who Is Your Favorite Celeb To Follow?

I only follow a handful of celebrities and I don't even pay attention to them. I honestly follow a bunch of other librarians, my friends and various news sources.

4. Have You Ever Had A Celeb Respond To A Tweet?

Nope, but America's Test Kitchen (@testkitchen) follows me.

5. What Is Your Favorite Store/Brand To Follow?
I don't follow any stores.

6. Give Us Three Tweeps We Should Be Following
Well like I said I follow a lot of library peoples, so... @exlibris, @sethers and @JimmytheLizard are awesome. But check out the list of people I'm following and there are tons more awesome people.

No comments :

Post a Comment