MENU

May 24, 2013

Friday's Letters...

Dear Mother Nature: It's Memorial Day weekend, can you please make the rain stop? I wanna play outside this weekend, plus I have an outdoor wedding to go to on Sunday.

Dear College Friends: I can't wait to see you all on Sunday for C & B's wedding!

Dear Justin: Lets go on a picnic if the rain holds off

Dear Time: Can you move a little faster? I want it to be 5:00pm already!

Dear Swagbucks: Can you please give me more surveys so I can get enough points to get a $100 and $50 gift cards to Amazon so I can get the bag I want for free? Thanks.

Dear "Julia": Please stop talking to me. The stupid things you say hurt my brain. Thanks.

Dear Mother Of The Child That Hasn't Stopped Crying Since You Got Here: That child needs a nap. Take him home. His crying is giving me a headache.

Dear Readers: I hope that all of you have a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment