MENU

May 23, 2013

Remembering 1997...

Thanks to Annie (Who posts the best stuff) over at The Ranting Latina I've learned the wonders of the "Remember ____" videos on YouTube by ThePeterson and had to share the 1997 video with you because as I've stated in the past, I love 1997 for all of its music and pop culture goodness even though I was only twelve that year.


So, what do you guys think? Do you remember 1997? What did you love most about that year? Am I old?

For those of you that are interested here is the post Annie did that sparked mine.

2 comments :

  1. I just CANNOT believe you dedicated this post not only to that amazeballs find, but also to the facts that I had blogged about it and that, according to you, I post "the best stuff." For this and many other reasons, you are one of my fave bloggers.

    I mean I appreciate the compliment, sure, but I say that because a blogger who takes the time to credit another's "idea" is def a worthwhile writer. (I guess our library/research experience makes us do this by default, huh?) So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart :).

    PS- You also post the "best stuff" (it's insightful and thought-provoking) and your disses at "Julie" crack me up. Poor lady.. If only she knew about your blog :P!

    (YAY 1997!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! :-D

      You do post the best stuff! I absolutely adore you and your blog.

      I cannot tell you how annoying I find it when people don't credit their sources properly (It's totally the English major in me). It would have just been wrong to pretend like your amazing find was mine and not give you your credit. Plus I want my readers to go visit your blog!

      Thank you! Oh, if "Julia" knew about my blog I'd be in trouble. LOL.

      Delete