MENU

May 5, 2013

Sunday Social...

1. Four Favorite Things To Do On A Weekend
♥ Sleep in
♥ Go on an adventure
♥ Hangout with my friends
♥ Eat good food

2. Four Favorite Things About Your Best Friend
Since I have two best friends I'll give you two things about each of them...
♥ Erin - That we're perfectly made for each other -- We tell people we are nonsexual soul mates.
♥ Erin - That she knows exactly how to deal with me in every situation, good, bad & ugly.
♥ Phil - That he has no problem putting me in my place & talking sense into me.
♥ Phil - That he knows exactly when I need help without asking.

3. Four Things You Would Do With $100,000
Honestly, there aren't four things I can do with $100,000 because the two main things I would have to do first would use the entire sum. I would pay off my student loans and buy a used car.

4. Four Favorite Books You’ve Ever Read
♥ "Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk
♥ "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo
♥ "The Virgin Suicides" by Jeffrey Eugenides
♥ "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" by Mitch Albom

5. Four Favorite Snack Foods
♥ Cheez-Its
♥ Cheese & crackers
♥ Darrell Lea Red Strawberry Soft Eating Liquorice
♥ Popcorn

6. Four Things That You Must Do Daily

♥ Take a shower
♥ Check my e-mail
♥ Give Nella a hug
♥ Eat


No comments :

Post a Comment