MENU

May 6, 2013

Why I've Been M.I.A....

Some of you may have noticed that I've been missing in action for the past few days and that is because I've been busy moving into my new apartment. I meant to put up a snazzy graphic noting to all of you that I'd be away from the blog for a few days but I got busy quicker than I thought I would and didn't have a chance to make one. Sorry.

Well that all being said, Justin and I are officially in the apartment. We spent our first night in it on Saturday after a long day of moving. Our first full day was obviously Sunday, I spent it running around a flea market with Erin and Maria buying cute vintagey things to put on bookshelves I don't currently own (I went with Erin to Ikea on Saturday while Justin was putting his entertainment center together to pick up a three Billy Bookcases and they were HUGE and we couldn't get them that day), as well as taking down wiring that was housing a bird's nest over our balcony. Unfortunately as a result I accidently broke some poor birds' nest and their eggs, now I have some very angry birds outside that probably want to kill me. What was Justin doing while all of this was happening you ask? He was wiring the surround sound and watching both the Mets game and the Knicks game.

It's been an interesting past few days. I look forward to getting everything completely unpacked and being able to share this new experience of co-inhabiting with Justin.

Sorry if this all sounds odd and disjointed. I'm really tired from all of this, so my brain isn't functioning properly. I just felt like I needed to throw something up here so you all didn't think I'd just dropped off the face of the earth. I should wake up soon and once again be my happy peppy Vitameatavegamin girl-self.

2 comments :

  1. What does "Vitameatavegamin" mean?
    I hope you enjoy this new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It's a silly reference to I Love Lucy that I make when I'm tired.

      Delete