MENU

June 5, 2013

Talking About Horror Movies On The Radio...

I don't normally listen to the radio while I drive to work and for some reason I found myself flipping through the stations this morning instead of plugging in my iPhone like I typically do. I ended up listening to Z100 (WHTZ 100.3 here in the New York area) because I heard the morning show people mention horror movies. As you may or may not know I love horror movies, so I had to keep listening. They were talking about horror movies that scared people as children that still freak them out today.

This got me thinking, and honestly I can't think of any movies that scared the crap out of me that still freak me out as an adult. I mean, as a child Halloween (1978) freaked me out to the point where I walked along the walls when I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but that didn't last for very long.

So, are there any horror movies you guys watched as children that still freak you out till this day?

1 comment :

  1. Steven King's "It." When I saw it as a kid, I was sleeping over a friend's house, and right before we went to bed, her stepdad came in with a clown mask and knife... and scared the living daylights out of me!!! I think it seriously scarred me- I still hate clowns.

    I rewatched it last Halloween, and it definitely wasn't as scary, but the idea still creeped me out.

    ReplyDelete