MENU

July 17, 2013

A Beautiful Mess 30-Day Self-Portrait Challenge...

As you all know I love the idea of a good photo challenge and the girls over at A Beautiful Mess (Which is one of my absolute favorite blogs) announced that in honor of their new photography book "A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book: 95 Inspiring Ideas for Photographing Your Friends, Your World, and Yourself" that is coming out next month (August 13th to be exact) that they are having a thirty day self-portrait challenge -- It technically started yesterday, I don't know how I missed it.
According to their site you can share your photos via your blog, instagram (#ABeautifulMess) or any other site you choose! Elsie and Emma will be sharing theirs via instagram (elsiecake + emmaredvelvet). At the end of the 30 days they are even going to choose a few of people to send signed copies of their new book to, which I think is super exciting.

I don't know about you but you but I'm going to give this one a shot. Lemme know if you are joining in!

No comments :

Post a Comment