MENU

August 18, 2013

Sunday Social...

1. What Is Something You’ve Always Wanted To Do But Are Afraid Of?
"Favorite Page #1" said I want to swim with sharks and that is scary, but that doesn't scare me. I'm more afraid of having LASIK than swimming with sharks.

2. Where Do You See Yourself In Five Years?
Hopefully alive.

3. What Are You Looking Forward To Before The End Of 2013?
Going to Cancun with my friends next month!

4. What Are Your Hopes For Your Blog?
That people read it and enjoy my little life adventures.

5. Do You Always See Yourself Living In Your Current Town/City?
Nope. We just moved to our apartment in May and we're already talking about looking for a house.

6. What Is Your Morning Routine?
I wake up almost every morning to the 'Alarm' sound on my iPhone, turn on the TV to CBS (I don't know why, but I enjoy CBS This Morning), take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, have a cup of coffee and then drive to work.

No comments :

Post a Comment