MENU

October 27, 2013

Sunday Social...

1. What Was Your Favorite Halloween Costume As A Kid? 
As a kid-kid none of my costumes stick out, but as a teenager I had this sweet sorceress costume.
 
2. If You Could Go Back To Your Childhood & Dress Up As Something, What Would It Be? 
I remember wanting a Southern belle costume as a child that my mother wouldn't buy for me because she refused to pay whatever the cost of it was. So I'd probably be that.

3. What Was Your Favorite Halloween Costume As An Adult?
Honestly I can't just pick one. I've loved them all.
4. What Is Your Favorite Halloween Candy?
Tootsie Caramel Apple Orchard Pops

5. What Is Your Favorite Halloween Memory?
Spending Halloween in the bars when I was in college, and now...

6. What Is Your Favorite Scary Movie? 
Halloween (1978)

No comments :

Post a Comment