Since the page has gone up a bunch of my friend have asked me and others if they would be going. Just about everyone had the same response "I don't really want to go because I'm friends with the people I liked in high school and see them all the time... And it would probably just end up with the group of us standing in a corner judging people..." But that all being said, we are all still contemplating going.
Here are my reasons for not attending...
- I kinda hated most of the people I went to high school with.
- Almost all of the people I'm still friends with from high school I see on the regular.
- I work in the town my high school was in.
- Justin doesn't want to go even though it's his reunion too.
- To be nosy and see how people have changed in ten years.
- As an excuse to drink.
- Because it is being held at a local bar & Phil's sister used to date the owner, so we get free drinks.
- It might be funny -- Note I said funny, not fun.
So, yeah... I really don't know. I guess if everyone else goes I will. What would you guys do?