MENU

March 19, 2014

ModCloth + Wanelo Uniquely You...

I was recently contacted by ModCloth to style an outfit for their Uniquely You campaign which is a contest they have for bloggers and can I tell you, I had so much fun doing it.

For those of you unfamiliar, the task at hand is to create a complete outfit using this week's featured piece, as well as other pieces currently offered from ModCloth and feature them in a Wanelo collection.

This week's campaign is centered around the Dinner Party Darling Dress in Black (Sizes 4-24) which just screamed classy and elegant to me, so I was inspired to create the retro glam look you see below...

I'm totally in love with what I've come up with and could totally see going out in a fancy date (Or eating a croissant in front of a particular fancy jewelry store) in this outfit! What do you guys think?

2 comments :

  1. I love it! It's very Breakfast at Tiffany's. Love the hat. :)

    ReplyDelete