MENU

April 3, 2014

Lucy...

I get e-mails frequently inquiring if I want to share X, Y or Z with you guys and as you've noticed sometimes I do share them with you, but sometimes I don't. It just depends how I feel about whatever it is. So today I got one about an upcoming movie and I kinda skimmed through the e-mail because I'm still at work and figured I'd go back to it.

Well, I just decided to watch a YouTube video on how to do something and before it was the trailer for this upcoming movie and it honestly looked awesome. So surprise surprise, I'm gonna share it with you guys...

The movie is called Lucy (2014). It is an action-thriller starring Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman.


C'mon, does that not look like an awesome movie? I will definitely be seeing this one.

5 comments :

  1. Oh wow that looks very interesting! I'm going to have to check it out when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It seems like it'll be a nice change from all of those super hero movies.

      Delete
  3. I definitely want to see that one when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete