MENU

July 6, 2014

99 Questions Tag...

Because I'm super bored right now I thought that I'd do a tag post. Hope you enjoy the randomness...

1) Do You Sleep With Your Closet Doors Open Or Closed? 
Depends on if I cleaned up my bedroom or not that day. If everything is nice and neat the closet doors would be closed, but if I didn't then they are probably open with clothing spilling out of them.

2) Do You Take The Shampoos And Conditioner Bottles From Hotel?
Yes.

3) Do You Sleep With Your Sheets Tucked In Or Out?
I don't sleep with flat sheets. 

4) Have You Ever Stolen A Street Sign Before? 
Yes I have. I actually had a bunch of them in my bedroom as a teenager.

5) Do You Like To Use Post-It Notes?
Yes. I love leaving post-its for people.

6) Do You Cut Out Coupons But Then Never Use Them? 
Yeah. I try to use them all but it doesn't happen.

7:Would You Rather Be Attacked By A Big Bear Or A Swarm Of Bees?
Bear all the way.

8) Do You Have Freckles?
I have a few.

9) Do You Always Smile For Pictures?
Not always.

10) What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?
Stupid people (ex: "Julia" who has been driving me nuts all week).
 
11) Do You Ever Count Your Steps When You Walk?
Only when I walk down stairs.

12) Have You Ever Peed In The Woods? 
Nope and I hope I never have to.

13) What About Pooped In The Woods?
Nope.

14) Do You Ever Dance Even If There's No Music Playing?
All the time. Sometimes I just bust a move.

15) Do You Chew Your Pens And Pencils?
When I'm stressed.

16) How Many People Have You Slept With This Week?
Only one.

17) What Size Is Your Bed?
Queen in mine and Justin's apartment and a king at my parent's house.

18) What Is Your Song Of The week?
Still loving Enrique's "Bailando"

19) Is It Okay For Guys To Wear Pink?
Of course it is.

20) Do You Still Watch Cartoons? 
I do! I love cartoons.

21) Whats Your Least Favorite Movie?
Oh, I've seen a handful of movies that I've hated.

22) Where Would You Bury Hidden Treasure If You Had Some? 
Now why the hell would I tell you that?

23) What Do You Drink With Dinner?
Water, diet soda or booze.

24) What Do You Dip A Chicken Nugget In?
I don't eat chicken so I don't dip chicken nuggets, but when I did I would pick BBQ sauce.

25) What Is Your Favorite Food?
Cheese. I love cheese. If you want me to be your friend, give me cheese.

26:What Movies Could You Watch Over And Over And Still Love? 
Halloween (1978), Clue (1985), The Goonies (1985), Clueless (1995), etc.

27) Last Person You Kissed/Kissed You?
Justin

28) Were You Ever A Boy/Girl Scout?
Nope.

29) Would You Ever Strip Or Pose Nude In A Magazine? 
If I got paid well I would.

30) When Was The Last Time You Wrote A Letter To Someone On Paper?
I honestly don't remember.

31) Can You Change The Oil On A Car?
Nope but it's because my car burns oil.

32) Ever Gotten A Speeding Ticket? 
Yes I have. Doing 82 in a 65 on Route 17 in upstate New York.

33) Ever Ran Out Of Gas? 
Nope.

34) Favorite Kind Of Sandwich?
BLT on a roll with pepper and mayo.

35) Best Thing To Eat For Breakfast?
I typically eat yogurt but if I'm at a diner or something I'll have a toasted bagel with butter and bacon.

36) What Is Your Usual Bedtime?
Since living with Justin I've been going to bed around 11:45pm.

37) Are You Lazy?
I can be very lazy.

38) When You Were A Kid, What Did You Dress Up As For Halloween?
I dressed up as lots of things... Vampire, Barbie, etc.

39) What Is Your Chinese Astrological Sign?
Ox

40) How Many Languages Can You Speak?
I've taken Spanish, French and Italian but I honestly can only speak English and Spanglish.

41) Do You Have Any Magazine Subscriptions?
One. Nylon.

42) Which Are Better Legos Or Lincoln Logs?
Legos.

43) Are You Stubborn?
I am very stubborn.

44) Who Is Better...Leno Or Letterman?
Jimmy Fallon.

45) Ever Watch Soap Operas?
When I was little my Abuela watched The Young & The Restless, so I'd watch that with her.

46) Are You Afraid Of Heights?
Not afraid, but I don't like them.

47) Do You Sing In The Car?
I sure do.

48) Do You Sing In The Shower?
Not really.

49) Do You Dance In The Car?
I do.

50) Ever Used A Gun?
I have. 

51) Last Time You Got A Portrait Taken By A Photographer?
Not since high school.

52) Do You Think Musicals Are Cheesy?
Nope. I love them.

53) Is Christmas Stressful?
No but Christmas Eve is because that is when I'm cooking dinner for my family.

54) Ever Eat A Pierogi?
Yes I have and I love them. Erin makes good pierogis (Her dad is Polish-American).

55) Favorite Type Of Fruit Pie?
Raspberry cream pie

56) Occupations You Wanted To Be When You Were A Kid?
A singer.

57) Do You Believe In Ghosts?
I do very much so believe in ghosts.

58) Ever Have A Deja-vu Feeling?
Oh yes.

59) Take A Vitamin Daily?
I don't and I know I should...

60) Wear Slippers?
Not really. I own a pair but only because my feet were killing me after Santa Con 2012 and I bought myself a pair in Penn Station to wear after I threw my shoes away.

61) Wear A Bath Robe?
Nope.

62) What Do You Wear To Bed?
A tank top.

63) First Concert?
Hanson

64) Wal-Mart, Target Or Kmart?
Target all the way. But Wal-Mart was good to me in college.

65) Nike or Adidas?
Either. 

66) Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos. There are always Fritos Scoops at my parents' house.

67) Peanuts Or Sunflower Seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

68) Ever Hear Of The Group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69) Ever Take Dance Lessons?
I took jazz for a hot second as a kid.

70) Is There A Profession You Picture Your Future Spouse Doing?
 Yes but I can't tell you.

71) Can You Curl your tongue?
Yes I can.

72) Ever Won A Spelling Bee?
I've never been in one because I cannot spell.

73) Have You Ever Cried Because You Were So Happy?
Yes I have but I can't think of an example.

74) Own Any Record Albums?
I own tons actually.

75) Own A Record Player?
I do. How do you think I play my records?

76) Regularly Burn Incense?
Not regularly but I have e bunch and do burn them when I'm in the mood.

77) Ever Been In Love? 
Yes I have and I am currently in love.

78) Who Would You Like To See In Concert?
Jay-Z and Beyonce. I was so sad that I couldn't get tickets to their concert.

79) What Was The Last Concert You Saw?
I honestly don't remember and that makes me very sad.

80) Hot Tea Or Cold Tea?
I love both to be totally honest.

81) Tea Or Coffee?
Depends...

82) Sugar Or Snickerdoodles?
Sugar cookies. Crunchy sugar cookies.

83) Can You Swim Well?
Yes. I grew up by the beach.

84) Can You Hold Your Breath Without Holding Your Nose?
Yes.

85) Are You Patient?
Only when I'm being paid.

86) DJ Or Band, At A Wedding?
I prefer a DJ

87) Ever Won A Contest?
Yes I have.

88) Ever Have Plastic Surgery?
Technically yes because I had LASIK.

89:Which are better black or green olives?
As a child I was a black olive person but at this point in my life I love all olives, especially green ones covered with red pepper flakes. So yummy!

90) Can You Knit Or Crochet?
I can crochet. My Abuela taught me as a child.

91) Best Room For A Fireplace?
Anyplace is good for a fireplace. I love a nice fire.

92) Do You Want To Get Married?
Yes I do! 

93) If Married, How Long Have You Been Married?
Not married yet but Justin and I have been together for over eleven years.

94) Who Was Your HS Crush?
Not telling...

95) Do You Cry And Throw A Fit Until You Get Your Own Way?
No. Someone would smack me if I did that.

96) Do You Have Kids?
Nope.

97) Do You Want Kids?
Maybe.

98) Whats Your Favorite Color?
Black and pink.

99) Do You Miss Anyone Right Now?
My Abuela. She passed away when I was twenty.

No comments :

Post a Comment