MENU

August 13, 2014

Twenty-Five Questions...

I'm bored. I felt like doing a tag...

1. Do You Have Any Pets? 
Not at my apartment but my sister has Nella over at their house.

2. Name Three Things That Are Physically Close To You.
iMac, iPhone 5 and my car keys.

3. What's The Weather Like Right Now? 
Crappy. It's been raining on and off on Long Island all morning.

4. Do You Drive? If So Have You Crashed? 
I do. I have not been in a crash while I've been driving. 

5. What Time Did You Wake Up This Morning? 

7:00am

6. When Was The Last Time You Showered?
This morning right after I woke up.

7. What Was The Last Movie You Saw? 
The last movie I sat down and watched was Friday The 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988)

8. What Does Your Last Text Message Say? 
9. What's Your Ringtone?
I have many...

Main = "Pardon Me" by Incubus

Pardon Me by Incubus on Grooveshark

Justin = "Everlong" by Foo Fighters

Everlong by Foo Fighters on Grooveshark

Sister = "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston

I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston on Grooveshark

Dad = "All Along The Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix

All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix on Grooveshark

Mom = "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse

Rehab by Amy Winehouse on Grooveshark

Erin = "Sexy Bitch" by  David Guetta

Sexy Bitch (feat. Akon) by David Guetta on Grooveshark

And so on...

10. Have You Ever Been To A Different Country? 
I have been to several different countries.

11. Do You Like Sushi? 
Love sushi.

12. Where Do You Buy Your Groceries? 
Stop&Shop, Waldbaums, local grocery stores, farmers markets, etc.

13. Have You Ever Taken Medication To Help You Fall Asleep Faster? 
Of course I have. 

14. How Many Siblings Do You Have? 
Two. My sister that I always talk about and an older half sister.

15. Do You Have A Desktop Computer Or A Laptop? 

Desktop. Which both aren't mine technically. One is my work computer and the other is Justin's.

16. How Old Will You Be Turning On Your Next Birthday? 
Dirty 30 and I'm not looking forward to it.

17. Do You Wear Contacts Or Glasses? 
Neither since I've had LASIK.

18. Do You Color Your Hair? 

All the time. I'll be doing it again right before the wedding.

19. Tell Me Something You Are Planning To Do Today. 
Work. Go home and cook dinner for Justin and I. Watch TV. Nothing special.

20. When Was The Last Time You Cried?
Yesterday and I don't wanna talk about it.

21. What Is Your Perfect Pizza Topping?
Bacon or extra cheese.

22. Which Do You Prefer-Hamburgers Or Cheeseburgers?
Neither. I don't eat beef.

23. Have You Ever Had An All-Nighter?
Of course I have. Who hasn't?

24. What Is Your Eye Color?
Brown.

25. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi & Coke? 
Oh, I can.

No comments :

Post a Comment