MENU

November 2, 2014

Sunday Steal...

1. Which Bands/Artist Do You Own The Most Albums By?
Incubus.

2. What Was The Last Song You Listened To?
According to my iPhone it was "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage.

I Think I'm Paranoid by Garbage on Grooveshark

3. What’s In Your CD Player Right Now?
I don't have a CD player. I have a cassette deck in my car but I have one of those cassette cord adapters in it so I can listen to the music on my iPhone in the car.

4. What Was The Last Show You Attended? 
This question makes me sad because I haven't been to a concert since the 2012 Global Citizens Festival.


5. What Was The Greatest Show You’ve Ever Been To?
I don't have one greatest because Incubus, Foo Fighters & Weezer all put on amazing shows.


6. What’s The Worst Show You’ve Ever Been To?
I guess Panic! At The Disco with Matt & Kim. I spent the whole show kicking stupid girls in the pit.


7. What’s The Most Musically Involved You Have Ever Been?
I was in chorus from 4th-12th grade and I've performed in Disney World twice with my high school.

8. What Show Are You Looking Forward To?
I cannot wait for Foo Fighters & Incubus next year.

9. What Is Your Favorite Band Shirt?
I love my Weezer Memories Tour shirt. It reminds me of two awesome nights of Weezer at the Roseland Ballroom.


10. What Musician Would You Like To Hang Out With For A Day?
Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters.

11. Who Is One Musician Or Group You Wish Would Make A Comeback?
N'SYNC.

12. Who Is One Band/Artist You’ve Never Seen Live But Always Wanted To?
Beyonce.

13. What Was Your Last Musical “Phase” Before You Wisened Up?
I love all music, so no phases for me.

14. How Many Music Related Videos/DVDs Do You Own?
None.

15. How Many Concerts/Shows Have You Been To, Total?
A lot. I've seen Weezer eleven times, Foo Fighters six times, Incubus seven times, plus a bunch of other bands/artists; Justin Timberlake, Christina Agulera, N'SYNC, Hanson, Backstreet Boys, Aerosmith, Soundgarden, The Killers, The Black Keys and many many more.

16. What’s Your “Guilty Pleasure” That You hate to admit to liking?
I listen to everything and I'm not ashamed of any of it. I was listening to Hanson in the car the other night.

17. What Is Your Favorite Movie Soundtrack?
I loved The Bodyguard (1992) soundtrack growing up and honestly, I don't know the last time I listened to one.

4 comments :

  1. So many amazing concerts! I've been watching the Foo Fighters' on HBO with the making of their new album, it's utterly fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband & I have been watching it too! We love anything Dave puts out. He is such an interesting person.

      Delete
  2. You have seen some amazing bands! I missed out on The Black Keys this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been fortunate enough to go to a bunch of concerts.

      The Black Keys are awesome live. I highly recommend them the next time they are by you.

      Delete