MENU

December 1, 2014

Christmas Tag...

1. What Is Your Favourite Christmas Movie(s)? 
The Muppets Christmas Carol (1992)

2. Do You Open Your Presents On Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? 
We've always opened one present Christmas Eve and all the rest Christmas morning.

3. Do You Have A Favourite Christmas Memory?
I don't have one...

4. Favourite Festive Food?
My mother's apple walnut cake and seafood paella.

5. Favourite Christmas Gift?
The Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 my parents' got me.

6. Favourite Christmas Scent?
Spiced apple cider with booze in it.

7. Do You Have Any Christmas Eve Traditions?
Well Christmas Eve is when my family actually celebrates. 

8. What Tops Your Tree?
At my apartment we have a a Mets Santa hat on our tree and at my parents' house they have an angel.

9. As A Kid What Was The One Gift You Always Asked For But Never Received?
I wanted a Gameboy for the longest time and my mom wouldn't get me one because I wore glasses. Eventually I got one because my sister wanted one and if she go one kid one, she had to get the other one one.

2 comments :

  1. I love you because you said Muppet Christmas Carol. Best Christmas movie OF ALL TIME!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete