MENU

December 1, 2014

Month In Review: November 2014...

♥ Waiting on line in the cold for hours with Justin to buy Foo Fighters tickets at Citi Field.
♥ Having friends over for a Super Smash Bros. release party.
♥ Talking Justin into taking me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant.
♥ Thanksgiving with my family.
♥ Fat Kid Sundays
♥ Dinner/movie dates with our friends.
♥ Finally having Nicole & Eileen over to my apartment for dinner.


Overdue: Sunday At Fort Totten
Apparently My Hair Is Awesome
Things People Ask/Say When You Have An Unnatural Haircolor
Bridesmaids Dresses | eShakti
Smart Boards & Pancake Videos
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #5


 
Penny Chic
Be Iconic


"Blank Space" by Taylor Swift

"7/11" by Beyonce


♥ Booze Traveler (2014-Present) ♥ 
Hercules (2014) ♥
♥ The 90's: The Last Great Decade? (2014) ♥

2 comments :

  1. That Blank Space song has been stuck in my head for a week. And I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete