MENU

December 3, 2014

Thank You Postcards | Mostaza Seed Graphics...

As I was searching the interwebz for ideas for our thank you cards I stumbled across this post that Hannah from The Homesteady had made about the thank you postcards her and her wife had made up after their wedding. And I thought that they were so beautiful that I went straight to Mostaza Seed Graphics on Etsy, which is where she ordered them from, and had a handful made up for Justin and I.
I cannot tell you how happy I am with them (Well that's a lie, I'm so happy with them I will be going back to Mostaza Seed Graphics for my future card and/or postcard needs). I also cannot wait to send them out!

So if you guys are looking to have any cards or postcard made up for a saved the date, birth announcement or whatever, go check out Stephanie's Etsy page because she does excellent work and is so super sweet.

1 comment :