MENU

January 8, 2015

Day Drinking | Belated Holiday Drinks...

Yes, you read the title right... This is a post about holiday drinks. I do realize that I am about two weeks too late but Day made all of these wonderful drinks for me to post and I didn't get a chance to because I was having car trouble right before Christmas and I ended up staying at my parents' house for a few days and I left my camera at my apartment, so I couldn't get the post done. Tons of excuses, I know.

But I figured screw it! I like alcohol. Other people like alcohol. Who cares if the drinks are technically holiday themed! Plus Day texted me the other day asking me where the post was -- My bad.

So lets get into these drinks...
•   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •   •
• Chocolate Syrup • Peppermint Schapps • Vodka • Godiva White Chocolate Liquor •
  1. Fill a cocktail shaker half-way full with crushed ice.
  2. Pour in 4 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liquor, 2 ½ oz Vodka, 1 ½ oz Peppermint Schnapps and shake until well mixed.
  3. Drizzle a small amount of chocolate syrup in a spiral design inside the glass.     
  4. Pour contents of shaker into the martini glass.     
  5. Place a small peppermint candy cane along the edge of the glass.
• Vodka • Blue Curaçao • Sprite • Lemon Juice •
  1. Fill a cocktail shaker half-way full with crushed ice. 
  2. Pour in 2 oz Vodka, 2 oz Blue Curaçao, 1 ½ oz Lemon Juice and shake until well mixed. 
  3. Pour contents of shaker into the glass.
  4. Top off with Sprite.
• Blue Curaçao • Orange Juice • Overproof Rum • Peach Schnapps • Sprite •
  1. Fill a cocktail shaker half-way full with crushed ice.
  2. Pour in 3 oz Peach Schnapps, 3 oz Overproof Rum, 12 oz Orange Juice, 3 oz Blue Curacao and shake until well mixed.
  3. Pour contents of shaker into the glass.
  4. Top off with Sprite.
NOTE: The Grinch was everyone's favorite drink.

• Pinot Grigio • Champagne/Sparkling Wine • Ginger Ale • Cran-Pomegranate Juice •
  1. Freeze cranberries, mint sprigs, and water in bottom of bundt cake pan to make a wreath and place in punchbowl.   
  2. In the same bowl combine 64 oz Cran-Pomegranate Juice, 1 bottle Champagne/Sparkling Wine, 1 bottle Pino Grigio, 1 liter Ginger Ale and stir.
  3. Ladle into wine glasses.
Even though the holidays are over, enjoy and make sure to do so responsibly!

No comments :

Post a Comment