I know I've mentioned Chastity and Gloria's podcast Hello Geeky here tons since they've started it but honestly before listening to them the only other time I'd listen to a podcast was when I was in the car with Justin and he'd throw on a random Nerdist episode (Because Chris Hardwick is amazing). But yeah, aside from that there were no podcasts in my life until very recently (And yes, I feel very late to the party).
Basically after the last episode of Hello Geeky (Which at that point in time was episode twelve) I still had some time left on my commute, was stuck in traffic, didn't want to listen to music and remembered that Alie and Georgia from Cooking Channel (“Tripping Out with Alie & Georgia” and “Unique Sweets”) had a podcast, so I downloaded the first episode which was one from back in 2012 and started listening.
- Serial (iTunes /// SerialPodcast.org)
- Psychobabble with Tyler Oakley (iTunes /// Soundcloud)
- Joy the Baker (iTunes /// Homefries.com)
- Still Untitled: The Adam Savage Project (iTunes /// Tested.com)
- The X-Files Files (iTunes /// Feral Audio) ←Justin & I recently started (re)watching The X-Files on Netflix
- Jay and Silent Bob Get Old (iTunes /// SModcast.com)
- SModcast (iTunes /// SModcast.com)
- Gilmore Guys (iTunes)
Other Podcasts Mentioned