MENU

May 2, 2015

Bummed About LuckyFABB Being Postponed...


Next week was supposed to be Lucky Magazine's annual fashion and beauty blogger conference, LuckyFABB (Which those of you that have been following me for a while know that I had the pleasure of attending back in 2013 when they last had it in New York) and this year I was fortunate enough to be invited back again. But with the departure of Lucky's editor-in-chief Eva Chen on Thursday, The Lucky Group decided to postpone the conference a week before it was supposed to happen.

Which I'm not going to lie, has bummed me out so much because this year I decided to splurge and get myself an all-access ticket, I had my outfits all planned out and I was so looking forward to seeing some of the wonderful ladies that I had met at the previous conference like Carla from Fashion Maven... Mommy, etc. But there is nothing I can do about it, so I'm just going to wait and hope that the conference is rescheduled soon and that I will be able to attend whenever that may be because it is honestly an amazing experience attending LuckyFABB.

In the mean time some of the other attendees, as well as brands that were supposed to be at the conference like Yosi Samra (Which is a shoe company that makes the most comfy foldable flats ever. No, they did not give me anything to say that. I own a pair that I bought off of Rue La La forever ago and I love them so much) are trying to coordinate meet ups for those who still would like to do some networking and turn lemons into lemonade. So hopefully those happen and if they do you bet I will be attending.

I'll keep you all up-to-date on my first world problems as they unfold.

2 comments :

  1. Aww. I understand how that can be disappointing.

    Hope you get to attend some meet ups & can attend the reschedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a drag.

      Me too. I think that I'm going to move some life stuff around to attend a few.

      Delete