MENU

June 15, 2015

8 Songs I Will Never Get Tired Of (With Music Videos)...

Since I did my "10 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over Again" you had to have known that I was going to do a music list eventually, so here that is...

1. "Wish You Were Here" by Incubus (2001)
If you've been following me for awhile you know that in my life it isn't officially summer out until the first day where it's hot enough for me to crank down all of the windows in my car and to blast "Wish You Were Here" by Incubus. In my head that is the beginning of summer and it has been for the past twelve years.


2. "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" by Backstreet Boys (1997)
As most of you should know by now, I'm an N'Sync fan through and through but there is just something about Backstreet Boy's "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" that I love and I could just listen to this song on repeat. In fact I did it the other day while I was driving home from work.


3. "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston (1992)
I absolutely love Whitney's version on this song and it's a song I've loved since I was a child. So I figure I haven't gotten tired of it in twenty-three years, I'm never going to get tired of it.


4. "Hotel California" by Eagles (1973)
This is hands down one my favorite classic rock song ever. It's my ringtone for my cousin Yvette when she calls me. When I was a teenager all I wanted to do was learn how to play it on the guitar.


5. "Say It Ain't So" by Weezer (1995)
"Say It Ain't So" is one of my favorite songs by Weezer and I will never change the station if I hear it on.


6. "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" by Jimi Hendrix (1968)
This song just reminds me of my dad and driving in his Jeep Wrangler down the Ocean Parkway.


7. "Bye Bye Bye" by N'Sync (2000)
This is hands down one of my favorite N'Sync songs. I love N'Sync. No other explanation needed...


8. "Everlong" by Foo Fighters (1997)
It's mine and Justin's song, so of course I'm never going to get tired of it. 


So those are the eight songs I will never get tired of. What are yours? Lemme know!

4 comments :

  1. BSB & NSync all the way. (Mmm "Everybody" :D!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are other BSB & N'Sync songs I could listen to over and over again but that is a whole other post. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Bye Bye Bye just came on my favorite XM radio station the other day. It made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so excited whenever I hear it on the radio. I have to stop myself from Snapchatting myself car dancing.

      Delete