MENU

August 20, 2015

Memories | Five Years Since My First Trip To Europe...

So I'm one of those people who has their Facebook set up to tell them about past memories from that day for how ever many years you've had Facebook and as every other day since I set up the feature it has sent me a notification on the app that I have memories with various friends today.

Well according to memories, five years ago today Erin and I were flying from JFK to Heathrow for our epic quarter life crisis multi-country tour of Europe and I just can't believe it because it feels like we went not too long ago.

Time sure does fly by... If you weren't around when I originally went here is my original blog post about the trip.

2 comments :

  1. My first trip to Europe was 13 years ago! And my second was last summer. I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love adventuring around Europe. I wish I could go more often.

      Delete