MENU

September 6, 2015

Married Life | One Year Wedding Anniversary...

It's official, Justin and I have been married a year as of today and throughout the course if this past year I've had people come up to me and ask me how I'm enjoying married life or if I feel different. So I thought I'd do a little post based off of those two questions with answers from myself and Justin.

And for me, the answer to of the above questions is it's the same except I feel like Justin is a little nicer to me. Not that he was ever mean to me or anything but he's done things in the past year that are very considerate that boyfriend Justin wouldn't have done and I appreciate that he's done those things. So I am very much so enjoying married life and feel like only slightly different.

When I asked Justin the questions (And I told him not to be snarky with his answer) he responded with...
"I went on a work trip a few months ago. One of my single co-workers was complaining that he didn't want to go home because he had no clean socks and the thought of doing laundry after driving home 500 miles was depressing. I told him that he should get a wife. His sock problem would be fixed. Forever."
Not exactly what I was looking for but that is apparently how Justin feels about marriage. I guess what he is saying is that he feels more taken care of (Not that I didn't do his laundry when we were just dating and living together).

But yeah... A year into marriage and this is how we both feel. Hopefully things don't change much by this time next year when we are celebrating our second wedding anniversary.

4 comments :

  1. Plus, we get to see pictures of Husband Justin, whereas Boyfriend Justin was a phantom. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      LOL. Yeah, boyfriend Justin was easier to hide than husband Justin. Especially when talking marriage stuff.

      Delete
  2. Awww, that's so cute! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete